Sweetness! (and p.s., I'm baaack)

I knew it had been a while since I posted anything here, but I was really surprised to see it's been two and a half years! I'm also surprised it's only been two and a half years. A lot has happened, most of which I would be crazy to share on a public blog. One thing I did notice is I needed to change my profile to include a granddaughter. At the end of June, I'll have to add an "s" to that. So, life has been crazy, and busy, and sweet the last few years. Although the crazy and busy has been tough at times, the sweet makes up for it. I hope it's been just as sweet for all of you.

Now, just in case you need a little more sweetness in your life, and just in case you're as a big a Disney fan as I am, check out this fantastic new dress shop at Disney Springs. I love it!! I think it warrants a trip to Disney, but I think almost everything warrants a trip to Disney. I just love, love, love the whimsy and vintage look of these dresses. Am I the only one who thinks the Tiki Bird dress is gorgeous?  Not sure how it would fit a fat, nearly fifty-year-old grandma, but I'm willing to find out!


The Dress Shop Delights with Whimsical Collection Inspired By Disney Parks



Would you wear one? Which one is your favorite? Do we women have to give up whimsy just because we age or gain weight? I say, "no!" I say let's add whatever sweetness we can to our crazy busy lives. Maybe a green dress covered in cockatoos, parrots, and flowers isn't your thing. Maybe your sweetness is something else, something you gave up or never even tried. Now is the time! We aren't getting any younger. I'm probably not getting any thinner. So, there's no time like the present.

And right now, I really want a Dole Whip...


Comments

  1. Welcome back to blogging. Not a Disney fan, but love the dress shop. Looks like a blast from the past.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment