Summer Reading

Summer afternoons sitting beside my mom while she read to us, trips to the library, a box of Victoria Holt novels found at a yard sale when I was 15, all equaled countless summer days lost in the pages of a book.

I still can't think of anything more relaxing than the sun, sand, sea and a good romance novel.

As summer nears, what are you reading? What books are on your summer reading list? 

If you're looking for suggestions, I'm hoping to offer you a few over the next few days. From author interviews and guest bloggers to giveaways and reviews, you're sure to find something that sparks your interest.

To start with, be sure to participate in Sizzling Summer Reads over on The Romance Reviews. You can win a free electronic copy of my book, Sweet Sacrifices, as well as dozens of others. Just click on the Sizzling Summer Reads poster to visit the website and start participating.







See The Romance Reviews' four star review of Sweet Sacrifices here

Comments